BALNEARIO VILLA ENGRACIA S.L., provided with CIF B43000405 acts as owner, facilitator and content manager of this https://www.villaengracia.com website (hereinafter BALNEARIO VILLA ENGRACIA S.L.). The entity informs Users that it complies with current data protection regulations and in particular, with Regulation (EU) 20167679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation of data protection), with the Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 on data protection and guarantee of digital rights, and with the Law of the Information Services Society and Electronic Commerce, Law 34/2002, of July 11.
BALNEARIO VILLA ENGRACIA S.L.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
BALNEARIO VILLA ENGRACIA S.L., as owner of the https://www.villaengracia.com website, is the legal entity responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data in relation to the services it provides. BALNEARIO VILLA ENGRACIA S.L., is committed to respecting and safeguarding your privacy and the security of your data. Theidentifying data of the data controller are:
Business Name of the Responsible
BALNEARIO VILLA ENGRACIA S.L.
Villa Engracia, Carretera de les Masies s/n, 43440, L’Espluga de Francolí, Tarragona.
Contact with the DPD
GERARD CASTELLVÍ MONTSERRATJOANfor
what purpose do we collect your data?
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations, BALNEARIO VILLA ENGRACIA S.L., as owner of the https://www.villaengracia.com website, only collects the data strictly necessary to offer the services derived from its activity and other benefits, procedures and activities attributed by Law. On this website, only the contact details provided by the user will be processed. The data that may be collected from the user will be processed for the purposes of:
- Client, accounting, tax and administrative management
- Lead Management
- Supplier management, accounting, tax and administrative
- HR and collaborator management, fiscal, administrative and accounting
It is reported that no automated evaluations will be carried out, nor will user profiles be developed. Likewise, we inform you that the information in the databases may be used for the identification of Users and for the realization of statistical studies of registered Users. How long do we keep your personal data? Personal data will be kept as long as the user does not state otherwise and for the legally established conservation periods, unless for logical and obvious reasons they have lost the usefulness or legitimate purpose for which they were captured.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Unless the User has been informed of the possible existence of transfers of their data to third parties, as is the case of information about courses and training activities, in no case, except in the cases covered by current legislation and the authorizations of the following paragraphs, no third party outside BALNEARIO VILLA ENGRACIA S.L. will have access, without the express consent of the Users, to their personal and/or browsing data. In the rest of the cases BALNEARIO VILLA ENGRACIA S.L. will collaborate so that third parties comply with current legislation, although the responsibility will be enforceable from the aforementioned third parties.
BALNEARIO VILLA ENGRACIA S.L. does not sell, nor can it rent or transfer the personal data of the users of this website, except in the case that it is necessary for the provision of the service. BALNEARIO VILLA ENGRACIA S.L. does not sell, rent or transfer the e-mails of its users to other companies, except in the case that it is necessary for the provision of the service. The website has links, applications and functionalities shared with third parties, such as social networks or online communication systems, BALNEARIO VILLA ENGRACIA S.L. is not responsible for the information collected in the aforementioned applications, functionalities or social networks owned by third parties over which it has no management or control capacity, being, therefore, applicable the legal notices and privacy policies that may appear on the websites or similar of third parties.
What are the rights of users who provide us with their data?
Users may exercise, with respect to the data collected in the manner described in the previous point, the rights recognized in EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and so it repeals Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the protection of natural data). data), as well as the rights recognized in the Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 on data protection and guarantee of digital rights. Among others, they may exercise the rights of portability, access, rectification, deletion and limitation to treatment. The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph may be exercised by each User by written and signed request, accompanied by a photocopy of ID or Passport, addressed to the following address: BALNEARIO VILLA ENGRACIA S.L. Villa Engracia, Carretera de les Masies s / n, 43440, L’Espluga de Francolí, Tarragona. Likewise, if a user does not wish to receive information via email or any other means, they may communicate it by any means that record the reception in BALNEARIO VILLA ENGRACIA S.L. at the indicated address.
COMMUNICATION OF INCIDENTS AND IRREGULARITIES
If there is any conduct or situation that may be likely to generate an incident or irregularity of any kind, please contact: BALNEARIO VILLA ENGRACIA S.L. Villa Engracia, Carretera de les Masies s / n, 43440, L’Espluga de Francolí, Tarragona.
COMMITMENT OF THE USER SO THAT THEIR DATA IS WRITTEN IN A TREATMENT
RESPONSIBILITY OF USERS FOR USE AND CONTENT
Both access to the websites and the use that may be made of the information and contents included, will be the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out. Therefore, the use that may be made of the information, images, content and / or products reviewed and accessible through it, will be subject to the law, whether national or international, applicable, as well as to the principles of good faith and lawful use by users, which will be fully responsible for this access and correct use. Users will be obliged to make reasonable use of the services or contents, under the principle of good faith and respect for current legislation, morality, public order, good customs, the rights of third parties or the company itself, all according to the possibilities and purposes for which they are conceived. BALNEARIO VILLA ENGRACIA S.L., as owner of the https://www.villaengracia.com website, does not assume responsibility, whether direct or indirect, for consequential damage or loss of profits, derived from the misuse of the services or contents made by users or third parties.
In compliance with the duty of information contemplated in article 10 of the current Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the dynamizer and content manager of the Web where you can download different applications and / or information is BALNEARIO VILLA ENGRACIA S.L. with address in Villa Engracia, Carretera de Les Masies s / n, 43440, L’Espluga de Francolí, Tarragona, and with the management of the Internet domain https://www.villaengracia.com, registered in the corresponding registry, attending to communications from users and / or interested parties through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Any other commercial, commercial, administrative or contracting activity of goods and / or services is the responsibility of the company mentioned above, owner of this domain.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE USE OF OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
The company is only responsible for the contents and management of the web pages of which it is the owner or holds a right of a similar nature. Any other website or social network or repository of information on the Internet, outside this website, is the responsibility of its legitimate owners. BALNEARIO VILLA ENGRACIA S.L., as owner of the https://www.villaengracia.com website, collaborates in an ordinary way with different applications and web environments and always recommends to all users that before accessing these web environments carefully read the corresponding legal notices and privacy policies, and that they only access them once they have understood and accepted this legal text in its entirety. BALNEARIO VILLA ENGRACIA S.L. undertakes to control the contents that are exposed in these social networks and will expel those users who make incorrect use of them. BALNEARIO VILLA ENGRACIA S.L., recommends, following instructions from the National Institute of Communication Technologies (INTECO) and the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), for the use of social networks or browsing in web environments, the execution of the following actions:
- It is recommended that all users resort to the use of pseudonyms or personal nicknames with which they can operate through the Internet, allowing them to have an authentic “digital identity”, which does not call into question the security of their personal and professional life.
- Users are recommended to take special care when publishing audiovisual and graphic content in their profiles, since in this case they may be putting at risk the privacy and intimacy of people around them.
- It is recommended to properly configure the degree of privacy of the user profile in the social network, so that it is not completely public, but only those people who have been cataloged as “friends” or “direct contacts” previously by the user have access to the information published in the profile.
- It is recommended to accept as contact only those people known or with whom you have a previous relationship, not accepting compulsively all contact requests you receive and investigating whenever possible and necessary, who is the person requesting your contact through the social network.
- It is recommended not to publish in the user’s profile physical contact information, which allows anyone to know where they live, where they work or study daily or the places of leisure they usually frequent.
- Users of microblogging tools are advised to take special care regarding the publication of information regarding the places where they are at all times.
- It is recommended to use and publish only content for which you have sufficient intellectual property rights. Otherwise, the user will be committing a civil tort protectable by the national courts.
- Users are advised to use different usernames and passwords to log in to the different social networks of which they are a member.
- It is recommended to use passwords with a minimum length of 8 characters, alphanumeric and with the use of upper and lower case.
- It is recommended that all users have installed and properly updated antivirus software on their computers.
- Minors must not disclose excessive personal data. In no case should they provide the data to strangers.
- You should read all the information concerning the website. It explains who the owners of the same are and the purpose for which the data is requested.
- If the user is under fourteen years of age, the consent of the parent guardians is also required. In these cases, whenever data is requested by a social network, parents or guardians should be asked to see if they approve the subscription or not.
- Usernames and passwords should not be communicated to third parties, or shared with friends or classmates. This data is private and should not be communicated to third parties and/or strangers.
- Whenever you have any questions regarding any situation arising from the use of social networks and collaborative tools, parents or guardians should be asked.
- The computer must be kept in a common area of the house.
- Rules should be established about using the Internet at home.
- Parents should know the operation and possibilities of this type of platform, both positive and negative.
- Activate parental control and platform control tools, as well as set the parent’s or guardian’s email as a secondary contact email.
- Ensure that age verification checks are in place.
- Ensure the correct installation of the content blocker.
- Raise awareness and inform minors about aspects related to safety.
- Explain to minors that they should never meet people they have met in the online world and that if they do it should always be in the company of their parents or guardians.
- Ensure that minors are aware of the risks and implications of hosting content such as videos and photographs, as well as the use of webcams through social networks.
- Control the child’s user profile.
- Make sure that the child only accesses the pages recommended for their age.
- Ensure that minors do not use their full name.
- The proposed actions are also applicable, as far as possible, to SMS, MMS or any service or product managed by fixed or mobile telephone communications.